Welcome to SNMMI
To improve health care by advancing molecular imaging and therapy
- Renew Today
- JNM/JNMT e-Alerts
- 2013 Webinar Schedule
- Maintenance of Certification
Sign up today for JNM/JNMT e-Alerts and stay connected with the latest resources in the field.
Next Scheduled Webinars:
Optimizing Amyloid Imaging in Clinical Research
October 17, 2013 at 3pm ET
Artifacts in PET Imaging: Examples and Explanations
December 12, 2013 at 3pm ET
Lifelong Learning at your Fingertips
New modules are now available to help fulfill your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements.
The Latest News
- Dec 3, 2013 Applications for the 2014 Robert E. Henkin Government Relations Fellowship
- Dec 2, 2013 Status Update on NTP’s Radiochemical Production Facility
- Nov 22, 2013 FDA Issues New Warning on Regadenoson and Adenosine
- Nov 21, 2013 Update on Mo-99 Availability
- Dec 6, 2013 F-18 PET/MRI has edge over MRI in detecting pelvic lesions, data suggest
- Probe could detect MS before onset of symptoms
- NIH launches brain tissue network
- Europe slowly embraces biosimilars
- Bill to discourage patent troll lawsuits clears House
- Research gets $4M boost from National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Pfizer to provide more clinical data to trial participants, researchers
SNMMI Events & Announcements
Every month, JNM brings readers around the globe clinical investigations, basic science reports, continuing education articles, book reviews, employment opportunities, and updates on rapidly changing issues in practice and research.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The bimonthly journal Molecular Imaging is an authoritative resource for molecular imaging research covering all modalities, with special attention given to emerging techniques, innovative model systems and new imaging agents at the interface between basic science and medicine.
SNMMI Centers of Excellence
Current Teaching Case Studies
64-year-old female with newly diagnosed lung cancer and recent onset left hip pain