Quick Reference For Scientists / Researchers
Visit the SNMMI Learning Center for all your continuing education needs.
Every month, JNM brings readers around the globe clinical investigations, basic science reports, continuing education articles, book reviews, employment opportunities, and updates on rapidly changing issues in practice and research.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
SNMMI and You
Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
The SNMMI supports education and research in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through competitive grants and awards funded by the Education and Research Foundation for the SNMMI (ERF).
An organizational component within the SNMMI that is dedicated to all aspects of molecular imaging in the detection and management of disease.
An organizational component within the SNMMI dedicated to all aspects of the development and utilization of PET and PET/CT in the detection and management of disease.
The Latest News
- May 16, 2013 SNMMI Applauds FDA Approval of Radium-223 Dichloride (Xofigo)
- May 15, 2013 Mallinckrodt Update on the Status of the HFR
- May 7, 2013 NRC Issues Enforcement Guidance Memorandum Regarding Rubidium-82
- May 3, 2013 NRC Issues Regulatory Issue Summary Regarding Molybdenum-99
- Apr 19, 2013 Comment Letter Submitted to CMS Regarding Coverage for Amyloid PET Imaging
- May 17, 2013 PET/CT bests biopsy in diagnosing lymphoma bone marrow involvement
- Nordion to manufacture NAV5001 agent for clinical trials
- Docs see care quality but not cost benefits to HIT, survey shows
- FDA clarifies existing guidance on medical-device appeals
- Drug-tracking measure obtains House panel OK
- Sanofi partners with PatientsLikeMe for clinical trial recruitment