Quick Reference For Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- July 2012 SNMMI Annual Meeting Abstract Winners
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 4 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 3 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 2 (.pdf)
- The Collimator - Getting Through to New Professionals - Volume 1 Issue 1 (.pdf)
Visit the SNMMI Learning Center for all your continuing education needs.
Published quarterly, JNMT focuses on technology, quality assurance, radiation safety, and the clinical applications of nuclear medicine.
The official newsletter of the SNMMITS.
SNMMI and You
Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
The SNMMI supports education and research in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through competitive grants and awards funded by the Education and Research Foundation for the SNMMI (ERF).
An organizational component within the SNMMI that is dedicated to all aspects of molecular imaging in the detection and management of disease.
An organizational component within the SNMMI dedicated to all aspects of the development and utilization of PET and PET/CT in the detection and management of disease.
The Latest News
- Dec 2, 2013 Treatment Plans for Brain Metastases More Accurately Determined with Aid of Molecular Imaging Tracer
- Nov 18, 2013 Gallium-68 DOTATOC Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Neuroendocrine Tumor Management
- Nov 6, 2013 Nuclear Medicine Therapy Increases Survival for Patients with Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
- Oct 6, 2013 SNMMI Celebrates Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Week
- Dec 3, 2013 Applications for the 2014 Robert E. Henkin Government Relations Fellowship
- Dec 2, 2013 Status Update on NTP’s Radiochemical Production Facility
- Nov 22, 2013 FDA Issues New Warning on Regadenoson and Adenosine
- Nov 21, 2013 Update on Mo-99 Availability
- Dec 10, 2013 As medical costs rise overall, spending on imaging falls
- How evolving PET/MR affects clinical practice
- Imaging managers express concerns about Medicare reimbursement
- Groups begin gene mapping project in Saudi Arabia
- CMS: ACA enrollment file errors down to 1 in 10 since Dec. 1
- ONC guide to help clinicians, groups safely use health IT