Continuing Education Credit
Journal of Nuclear Medicine CME Credit Articles and Exams
All Continuing Education articles are published in the SNM Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM).
After evaluating a CE article published in the JNM, participants should be able to demonstrate an increase in their medical knowledge of patient care. Participants should be able to evaluate the appropriateness of the clinical information as it applies to the provision of patient care.
JNM CE articles are designed for physicians, pharmacists, and nuclear medicine technologists who wish to advance their current knowledge of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy.
SNM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to sponsor continuing education for physicians.
SNM designates each JNM CE article for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dominique Delbeke, MD, PhD, Editor, Arnold M. Strashun, MD, Continuing Education Committee Chairman and Kirk Frey, MD, PhD, Associate Editor, Continuing Education, report that they have no financial relationships or interests to disclose.
The topic of each CE article is within the areas of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy. You may complete an article for CME credit (free to SNM members; nonmembers can purchase JNM exams for $15). After you click on CME ARTICLES, you will be directed to complete the following steps:
- Select a CME article from those available for physicians.
- Read the Learning Objectives, Needs Assessment, and Financial Disclosure.
- Read the CME article
- You may read the article in the Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- You may also read the article online. At the bottom of this page you will see a link to the exam article .pdf file as well as a link to take the exam if you are logged in and have not already taken it, a link to login, and a link to purchase access to the exam if you are a nonmember.
- When you are logged in, you will see a Proceed to Exam button. Clicking on this will take you to a final exam detail page where a final click will take you to the exam itself. An exam can be taken only once successfully for credit and if you do not pass, you can retake the exam 24 hours later.
- If you successfully pass the exam, your credit is automatically entered into our database and you will be able to view and print a CME credit certificate.